Monday, January 19, 2009

A lot of use they were...

It was over a week ago that I contacted the Physical Therapy people to come check out Paisley. They told me that they would be contacting me the following week to schedule the appointment. Well a week passed and I called again to follow up and left a message. Still no call back... In the mean time I have been working with Paisley, continuing to do exercises and bouncing her etc. She has already improved so much! She is now standing up on her feet when I hold her up, getting good at rolling on her side and she loves playing in her play yard. I can tell that she is getting a lot stronger. I think she was just moving at her own little pace and is going to be just fine.

2 comments:

The Story of Life said...

I'm glad she is doing better. I'm sure in no time she will be jumping off the couch, climbing on the table, etc. It seems like it goes that fast anyway. She is so darn cute!!!!

(You can probably do a better job than a physical therapist.)

Audry said...

Awe little Pais. She is cute sitting in that thing.