Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby's first Holiday season!

Stan and I spent Christmas this year in Idaho with his family. It was a little hard not to be with my family this year, but it was only fair since the last couple years have been spent at my sister's house. I missed being there, but we did have a great time in Idaho and Stan doesn't get to see his brothers very often so it was nice for them all to get together.
Paisley enjoyed all the attention and constantly being in someones arms! Santa brought her a stocking full of her favorite binkis, some teething rings, and some more toys!
Stan and I layed low for New Years Eve. Paisley went to bed pretty early and Stan fell asleep on the floor watching TV. I woke him up right before midnight :)

2 comments:

Audry said...

You were missed, but I guess it was Stan's turn. She know we expect you next year. :)

The Story of Life said...

We are glad that we got to see you for Christmas. Little "P" is so cute and was fun to hold. Glad that you had a nice New Years!