Thursday, October 30, 2008

OH SWEET 'P'

Below was Stan's first attempt to start a blog for us...it was a nice try, but we both failed to make any further attempts! Now, almost 9 months later we've decided to give this blog thing another shot. So, here we go...
MEET PAISLEY ELLE!!! 2 months ago at 4:22 a.m. Paisley decided the wait was over. She came racing into our lives full speed ahead and turned our crazy world upside down! I had many warnings and wonders of the adventure headed my way...the late nights the sounds of a baby's cry, being in constant demand. What I didn't know was the complete, and utter feeling of peace that would and has come over me. To sit in silence and look down into the eyes of such a beautiful little thing that we were entrusted with, is an experience that has left me with an overwhelming feeling of perfect contentment. "How could we be so lucky!!??" I never imagined such a wonderful blessing and rewarding experience. We love our baby girl!

Brooke

2 comments:

Audry said...

Oh Yeah! I'm glad you started a blog.

The Story of Life said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. It will be so fun to read about what you are up to and look at cute little pics!